The Window Source Professional Installed Vinyl Siding Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Kernersville, & The Piedmont Triad
Replacement Vinyl Siding for Your Home
Beautiful and durable modern home siding is one of the simpler ways to increase the value of your home. High quality vinyl or hardie siding adds unmistakable curb appeal, easy maintenance, and a reliable and important barrier to protect your home from Mother Nature. Vinyl, the affordable, polymer-based material was developed in the late 1950s. Today, vinyl siding is still the most popular choice in home siding. Hardie Board, or fiber cement siding, has been refined for years, providing a long-lasting, beautiful looking siding that homeowners love.
Vinyl siding not only can add character to your home, but it protects your home from weather. Siding can last on your home for 20-40 years, when you start noticing signs of wear-and-tear it may be time to replace it. While vinyl repels moisture and other debris away from the home, it also is easy to maintain and install.
At the Window Source, we offer a variety of vinyl siding that can keep your home dry and add a nice updated touch to your home. If you are thinking of adding some life back into your home, call us today for a free estimate. We offer our services to Yadkinville, NC; Lexington, NC; Salisbury, NC; Clemmons, NC; Thomasville, NC; Winston Salem, NC; Greensboro, NC; High Point, NC; Kernersville, NC; Statesville, NC and the nearby areas. Below you can see that we offer Prodigy, Charter Oak, Conquest and more.
Are you ready for your free estimate? If so, click here to contact The Window Source. Our professional, experienced, and kind team members will help you get an easy estimate.
Curb Appeal Means Home Value
Vinyl siding comes in a huge variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and textures. Your home and your neighborhood has its own unique feel and aesthetic. The wide variety of affordable vinyl siding options we offer gives you the ability to choose exactly what you want for your home. Whether you’re going for quaint New England colonial or something more modern, consult The Window Source today! We can’t wait to help you make the home you want.
Ease of Maintenance
Did you know that vinyl siding doesn’t need painting or staining? That’s right. You don’t have to sacrifice months of your life in order to scrape your entire home, then apply primer, then apply multiple coats of expensive outdoor paint. Vinyl siding is virtually maintenance free. Dying for a spring clean up job? Wash your vinyl siding! It’s quick, satisfying, and leaves your house looking new.
Siding vs. Mother Nature
Have we mentioned that modern siding is durable? Very durable. In fact, vinyl siding is the perfect outer layer for your home. It is lightweight, repels water, hail, and wind, and it can with stand the extreme weather we get up here in Carolina. The vinyl siding industry has even developed technologies that help your siding resist UV rays so it shines like new for a long time. All of these things mean both protection and insulation, keeping your home cooler when it’s hot out and warmer when it’s cold. That’s energy savings!
Also, by virtue of being ‘not wood’, your home will be less susceptible to termites and other wood destroying insects when it’s professionally covered in a high quality vinyl siding.
Good siding is so durable, it can be trusted to last you decades even in Carolina’s beautiful weather.
Prodigy® Insulated Siding
- .046″ premium panel thickness
- Up to five times the impact resistance versus hollow back siding
- Industry-leading 1½” thick insulation wraps your home in a blanket of insulation to help reduce utility costs year round and provide a warm and inviting living space
- Secure interlocking panel design provides a tight fit with no insulation gaps and clean, classic course lines
- Prodigy’s premium vinyl surface repels downpours while the insulating layer breathes freely to keep your home comfortable and inviting
- 16’8″ extended length panel design creates the look of natural wood and does not require face nailing or unsightly caulking
- .046″ premium panel thickness (nominal)
- Alside’s flagship siding product, combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom
- Exclusive TriBeam® design gives Charter Oak superior strength
- Charter Oak is up to five times more rigid than the competition
- Charter Oak siding has been independently tested to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds
- .040″ thickness (nominal)
- Available in 4-1/2″ clapboard and dutch lap profiles
- An occasional rinse with a garden hose will keep Conquest’s natural cedar grain texture and low-gloss finish beautiful year after year
Quick Benefits Of Modern Siding
- Wide variety of shapes, sizes, textures, and colors to add your home’s perfect curb appeal
- Low-maintenance material that will save you time
- Your siding won’t need to be painted or stained
- Vinyl siding is cinch to clean
- Affordable Compared To Other Exterior Options
- Energy Efficient
- Vinyl siding can withstand the harsh New England winters
- It is designed to last your home for decades
- Vinyl siding insulates making your home more energy efficient