Our customers have questions and we couldn’t be happier! There is a lot to know about The Window Source, so please feel free to browse below in order to learn about our products. If you have more questions, then please contact us!
- Are your products manufactured in the United States?
- What does the lifetime in lifetime warranty mean?
- Will I still need storm windows?
- Are the products sold and installed by The Window Source Energy Star qualified?
- How can The Window Source be so much more affordable than other companies?
- What is an Energy Star window?
- Does the Window Source of the Piedmont Triad offer any discounts?
Are your products manufactured in the United States?
Yes, all of the window and door products sold and installed by The Window Source are manufactured in the USA. Our manufacturer custom builds our products to meet the specific needs of each customer.
What does the lifetime in lifetime warranty mean?
We offer 100% transferable lifetime warranties. To learn more, visit our warranty information page.
Will I still need storm windows?
No! With replacement windows there is no longer a need for those ugly high-maintenance storm windows. All of our double-hung replacement windows come standard with a half-screen and all other windows come with screens as well.
Are the products sold and installed by The Window Source Energy Star qualified?
Yes! Any of our products purchased with the Low E/Argon glass package meet Energy Star guidelines. Low E is designed to reflect radiant heat, so in the winter time it reflects your heat back into your home. Then, when warm temperatures arrive and you want to keep your house cooler, the warmth is reflected back outside. This leaves your home at a comfortable temperature year-round.
How can The Window Source be so much more affordable than other companies?
The Window Source provides you with extremely affordable prices on premium vinyl windows because of our large national buying power. Also our low prices and easy purchasing process allows us to be extremely efficient and pass the savings along to you.
What is an Energy Star window?
Energy Star is a window certification program administered by the Federal Government to help you select energy efficient windows optimized for your climate. A window must meet minimum performance criteria to qualify. These criteria are based on NFRC whole window performance ratings and are different for each of four climate zones as follows:
- Northern Zone (blue): U-Factor of .27 or less, SHGC any
- North Central Zone (yellow): U-Factor of .30 or less, SHGC of .40 or less
- South Central Zone (orange): U-Factor of .30 or less, SHGC of .25 or less
- Southern Zone (red): U-Factor of .40 or less, SHGC of .25 or less
Does the Window Source of the Piedmont Triad offer any discounts?
We proudly support all military, first responders, police, fire department personnel, veterans, and emergency medical technicians. If you are member of one of these groups we gladly offer you a 5% discount off of all goods and services.