Bay Windows & Bow Windows
Winston Salem, NC | Salisbury, NC | Thomasville, NC | Kernersville, NC | Statesville, NC | Yadkinville, NC | Greensboro, NC | Lexington, NC | Clemmons, NC | High Point, NC
New windows can make a home appear brighter and more updated. At the Window Source, we offer a variety of bay windows and bow windows. Bay window units project out from the wall of the house. It contains three window units. The middle unit is parallel with the wall. Homeowners with plants usually choose these windows to allow their plants to soak up as much sunlight as possible.
Bow window units also project outward from the wall of the house. The bow may contain from three to six window units which will all be equal in size. Although each window is straight, the bow unit will form a curve, also allowing for more sunlight to enter your home. New windows can not only benefit your plants or animals around the house but can benefit the family offering more energy and motivation to do things.
What is A Good Location For a Bow or Bay Window?
You may have an old bow or bay window that needs to be replaced. If your home currently has a picture window, adding a new window in its place would make for a great location for a new bow or bay. The new projecting unit is custom-made and will not require costly and time-consuming structural changes. It will add new dimension to the room and the exterior of the home. It can be tied into an overhang or installed with an optional roof assembly.
Bow & Bay Window Features:
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy duty solid wood buck frame with steel mullion rods securely supports entire bow or bay unit
- Head and seat are 3/4 inch exterior grade plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- All trim and window stops are made with #1 clear white pine
- Casements and picture windows are available with interior wood grain finish for a completely finished wood grain appearance
- Frame accepts any combination of our standard picture and operation units
- Structure supports spacious projection for visual depth and utility
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior vinyl cladding is completely maintenance free
- Can be built into exterior soffit area for protection and a finished look
- Optional shingle roof package
- Insulated seat board
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon glass optional upgrade
If you’re looking to have more additions added to your home like doors or gutters installed, give us a call today. We serve Yadkinville, NC; Lexington, NC; Salisbury, NC; Clemmons, NC; Thomasville, NC; Winston Salem, NC; Greensboro, NC; High Point, NC; Kernersville, NC; Statesville, NC and the surrounding area.