Kernersville, NC | High Point, NC | Statesville, NC
Winston Salem, NC | Greensboro, NC
Need a Window For Some Fresh Air?
Does your finished basement area have heating and cooling? Does your basement get stuffy over time and feel like it’s hard to breath? Maybe a new replacement window like a basement hopper can address your needs.
A basement hopper window opens inward from the top of the sash on a horizontal axis. By opening inward to ventilate, the opened sash does not interfere with the window well. These basement windows are made to fit the short height requirement found in many basement window openings. When closed and locked, it forms a tight seal to resist water penetration.
Our hopper is designed specifically for the basement area. A replacement window like this can allow your basement to get fresh air and properly ventilate your basement area. Not to mention it’s economical so you don’t have to spend a fortune to insulate your basement living space. Keep your finished basement living area comfortably and save on energy costs with a new replacement window basement hopper window from The Window Source of the Piedmont Triad.
Basement Hopper Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilts in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy duty stainless steel, free-floating, concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- Double insulated glass
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon glass optional upgrade
- Warm edge spacer system
If you’re looking to do more window replacements throughout your home or home additions like patio doors or gutter installations, give us a call today! We serve Statesville, NC; Greensboro, NC; Kernersville, NC; High Point, NC; Winston Salem, NC and nearby areas.